Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Thursday, July 14, 2011

recent happenings

I have spent thousands of dollars and several years to obtain a small piece of paper and today, it came in the mail! (Its my RN license in case you were wondering). I took my boards last Thursday and found out on Monday that I passed. It is such a relief to be done. No more home work, no more books, no more teachers crooked looks! A little childish, I know, but I've waited a long time to say that. If you know of anyone who needs Weber State Nursing textbooks let me know. I'll sell them at a great price.
We went to a friends house for a game night the other night and accidentally locked ourselves out of our apt. Luckily we had an open window so we took the screen out and climbed through. It was a good laugh.
Our contract for our apt will end mid August and we are supposed to tell them by Saturday if we are going to renew. We have no idea what we are doing yet. We are looking for possible apt anywhere from Lindon to Payson... if any of you know of anything affordable let us know! We like the apt we're in now but we kind of don't like the mold.
Well we hope all is well with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Stac! That is so exciting! Even more exciting that your both done! I'm jealous! Lol at least you had an open window to climb through...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suz!!! Ha ha yeah I was panicking at first. I told Jonathan " What are we going to do?! We are going to have to sleep in the car! and he just smiled. good thing one of us can keep our composure in a crisis :)

    ReplyDelete