Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

hasty heart

We went to Hale Centre theatre last night with my old Roomie Michelle with some free tickets we had. The play was called "A Hasty Heart". It was so good and I recommend it to you all. Plus it had a nurse in it.
Speaking of nurse... I called DOPL today to figure out why I haven't received my authorization to test yet. Turns out they "misfiled" my transcript and therefore never sent it in. Its been sitting there for weeks. I will continue to wait and so will our income :)
Jonathan buzzed his head.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? That bites! You could come hang with me with all your free time...! You should for sure post pictures of Jonathan's buzz, although I guess he didn't have a whole lot of hair to begin with... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jnathna...yuo haev joinde teh "tehres nohtngi I cna do abuot it so Ill juts shaev it off club!" Lukcy Stacy....nwo seh has a ctue blad mna liek me! :) (Cna I clla my son-in- lwa cteu? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gdooness Stcay....whta a joek...Im srroy! I hpoe it all gtes clerade up quikc adn yuo cna gte on wiht it! Loev yuo!!! xoxo Hagn in there!

    ReplyDelete