Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monopoly and modge podge

We went for a bike/longboard ride the other night for our date night and then we stayed up till about 2:00am playing monopoly. Jonathan went bankrupt. I however, had $6,433 left. If only that was real... I think I will let him win next time though so I don't have to be in charge of finances :)
No word yet from any of the places to which I have applied or interviewed. I have so much time on my hands. I m learning how to cook new things, including artichokes. Oceanmist.com actually has a step by step movie on how to cook them. Technology is a wonderful thing. I have learned all about artichokes actually! I have learned that they are chuck full of antioxidants and fiber. They also have vitamin C, potassium, iron, and magnesium. Do you see what my days have amounted to? I am googling exotic vegetables! I also have a bottle of modge podge. I am finding things around the house to modge podge. Jonathan is going to come home to a modge podged house if I don't get a job soon.
Hope all is well with everyone!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys are having a good time :) it's good to hear that your doing well and so happy to see you have a blog and that i can catch up with your life :) take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle!!! I had a question about your nursing thing you sent me. I will call you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have a blog also b/c I have a blog that I don't pay too much attention to b/c I don't have many friends or family w/ blogs or people who look @ it. So Yay for another blogger! I want a bottle of modge podge, soooo many cool stuff you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat what is your blog!? I will visit it! I would love to catch up with you and the fam. How are you guys doing? Are you in Texas? Modge podge is the best!

    ReplyDelete