Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mold.

Mold is growing on our carpet. By mold I mean the fuzzy green mold that could potentially start breathing at any moment. There is a leak in our apartment and the maintenance man cannot figure out what is leaking. They said it might take a couple days to finish... or start.
I have started my new job and am loving it. Its a challenge to learn everything but I am sure I will get the hang of it. I was visiting another nurse's patient today and I was having trouble finding the house (surprising, I know). So I called the nurse and asked her for help in finding it and all she told me was that it was between 4400 south and 5000 south. Thank you. I will be sure to bring the GPS next time.
Jonathan has been down in Moroni taking care of the farm while his family is away. But no worries... the neighbors have been feeding me. He loves the farm though and he is such a big help to his parents.
We are enjoying life. Still working on the online business and getting ready to take the nursing boards. stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know the neighbors are feeding you :)!!! You always make me laugh. Love ya sista!

    Karalee

    ReplyDelete