Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

nothing but fun

Well life has been busy lately. We had a surprise luau birthday party for Jonathan's sister Karen a couple weeks ago, hence the reason Jonathan is in a grass skirt in the above picture. He is such a stud!
Now that I am finished with school we are enjoying all the free time we have! We went to the sand dunes with Jonathan's family this last weekend. We also went to see the movie 17 Miracles...so good. We will be going out of town again this weekend and then we have a BBQ and parade with my family the next weekend and a family reunion up in Bear Lake that same weekend. I love not working on the weekends! I didn't know life could be this good. We hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment