Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding pics and a job!

Well I finally landed a job! It was feast or famine. At first I couldn't get anything. Now I am actually turning down jobs. They hired me on at Access home health and I am so excited! In other news, we have our wedding pictures back!!! They look amazing! Thank you to Marvell (Vellvet Images Photography)! We can finally take the pictures that come in the picture frames out and put ours in! We are settling into our apartment just fine. We have the best neighbors! They invite us to dinner and they bring us food all the time! I think they have noticed how skinny we both are so they must think we are starving :) We certainly are not complaining.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the wedding pictures! so gorgeous & congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Haley! I will be working up in Riverton/Sandy area so if you need anything I'll be up your way. Bed rest is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LVoE teh pisc!!!!! Briign me teh CD!!!!!! Cnat wiita to see teh rste!!

    oh..by teh way..Haely deoos nto knwo whta "bedrets" maens! :) Gotta loev hre!!!

    ReplyDelete