Roses

"I could complain because roses have thorns or I could rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Turkeys

My posts are getting fewer and far between. And I am sure you are all just dying to see whats going on with the Croslands. Well life is still busy. I don't know with what anymore. We have still made time for plenty of fun of course! We have gone hiking and camping a few times this summer. I think a real vacation in due though. Any ideas on cheap places to vacation, preferably close by? Wow I feel like there really isn't anything to report on... are we really that boring? Oh! We have 5,000 turkeys! Well, had. some of them have passed away. They are all boy turkeys. They are mean now and soon will jump up on you and attack you when you go in the shed. I told Jonathan its all up to him now. I told him he should dress up like a giant turkey so they won't want to mess with him. He didn't like that idea. Nor did he like the suit made of pillows. I was just trying to help. I got food poisoning twice from Arby's. The first time was April. I had never been that sick in my life. I thought it was just the Nephi Arby's because, well, its Nephi. I then went to the Provo Arby's and got sick again. Eat at your own risk. Ok, I guess we are that boring. The best I could come up with was turkeys and food poisoning. I promise to have something a little more exciting next time... Until then I will try to persuade you to buy a Norbest turkey. It might be one of ours! If its the best turkey you have ever tasted then its probably one of ours. If it tastes like regular turkey then its probably from some other farmer. Take the chance. No pictures today... too lazy to upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment